Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Ballet Concert

Today my mummy is busy. I can use the computer. My mummy wants me to be quiet.

This is me.

Photobucket


Mummy says I am her little kitty cat.


Photobucket



We do a cat dance at the concert. Daddy didn't go to office. He took us there. First he cannot find his way. Then he found his way but we were late.

Mummy put makup on my face. Then Teacher Jasmine put more makup on my face. She also draw wiskes on my face.

I think the aunty who make the cat costume needs to practise. My sleeve spoil when I try it on. My cat ears fell off too. Ah Mah sew it back before the concert.

Then our turn came.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


After the dance one aunty give us our lunchpack.

Photobucket

After that we went shopping.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Kimberly

My exam just over and mommy finally allow me to use the computer.

I like your costume..so cute! I always though ballet wears those pink ballerina dress.

Bye bye

Love
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly!! It was soo cool meeting you on Friday!!


Love,
Misha

Anonymous said...

Little Kitty Cat, little kitty cat... you are so adorable and cute.

Aunty Momster

All about Kimberly said...

thanks Rachel. Its a performance, so we can wear costume.