Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meeting Misha

I met my friend Misha.

Mommy send Ashley to school, then we went to Mc Donald for pancakes.

I saw my friend Alexis there. She went to school because she is wearing school uniform. I didn't go to school. Mummy say its only parents meeting teachers day.

Then I cannot believe it. Misha and her mommy came into Mc Donald.

Photobucket

They are having breakfast in Mc Donald too.

Mommy say that is my friend Misha, from my blog.

Misha lives in Hong Kong. She came in a plane.

Disneyland is in Hong Kong.

Daddy says we can go this Christmas.

I went to talk to Misha and her mommy. I took my pancakes and eat my breakfast with Misha.

Photobucket

Then mommy finish talking to Alexis mom, and she also eat her breakfast at Misha's table.

Misha is fun.

She tells me a lot of cool stuff.

Photobucket

Misha taught me a new game.

It is call truth or dare.

For dare, you must tell a really scarey thing. For truth, you must say something that is real and not lie.

I want to meet Misha again.

Photobucket

I think I need to go to Hong Kong so I can meet Misha again. You need to wait for hours to go to Hong Kong.

Mishas mummy give me a bento box.

She also give Ashley but mine is nicer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! I am just gonna say hi to you! hi!