Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kidsports

I love going to Kidsports. We have gym at Kidsports once a week. That means I need to right away have my teatime and bath when I reach home. Then I need to take a nap before we go to Kidsports.

I love going to Kidsports and meeting my friends, Keith, Joe and Edmund.

We have fun swinging on the rope from the ceiling and playing basketball. It's really fun. Sometimes we have show and tell too. After gym, we play somemore at the playground outside the gym till the centre close at 7 o'clock.

Sometimes, my classmates, the twins, Istasha and Isabelle, dropped by Kidsports and we all play together. Istasha and Isabelle are twins but they don't have almost the same face. They look different from each other.

I have to go to bed now.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Are they your boy friends??

I like going to gym to in my school..so fun.

All about Kimberly said...

no, they are not my boy friends but do you have a boy friend.And do you have lots of Barbie and Winx dolls like me?
i have different gym in school. In school, we have rhythmic gymnastic. At Kidsport we have regular gym

Vivianz said...

oh, I have a 8yo niece, Trinity, she is from Australia, and she loves kidsport and gym too! Next time when she's here for holiday, we can go there together! I am sure both you girls will get along well!

Rachel said...

No. I don't have boy friend too..mommy said I'm too young. But I have a boy good friend.

Yes. I have a lot of barbie dolls but seldom play with it now.

All about Kimberly said...

Auntie Vivianz. Can Trinity come to my house too? I can show her my toys.

allthingspurple said...

Vivian ! Just got to tell you this. She claps her hands in glee and said,"wheee !!" at the promise of a visit from a new friend before she bends over the keyboard to reply. Ha ha.