Saturday, July 26, 2008

My trick magnet

I like trick shops.

I like the trick shop at One Utam. I really really like it. They always have new tricks.

We went there again after gym class. I save enough money to buy the magnet. Because I bring food to school I didn’t spend anything. I bought a princess diary and some money are gone. But I still got five ringgit. Mister Storekeeper says you only need five ringgit. So I tell my mom we can go.

Look. You put one magnet on top of the paper. You hide another one under the paper. The bottom one got to touch the top one and the paper between them. Then you roll the bottom magnet. The one at the top run together when you move the bottom one. Because its magnet. Except you cannot let your friends cannot see your bottom magnet.

Like magic, see? Because everyone think the magnet roll itself.

I love trick toys.

Momma says I can put the picture up but her camera is spoil.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I like magic too! My mommy invited a magician for my 7th birthday party and I'm the assistant to the magician..so happy.