Monday, July 28, 2008

My friends like tricks too.

I bought my trick magnet to school today to show my friends.

They really really like it. I keep telling them. Buy from the trick shop at the corner. But they don’t know where.

Next time I go there again, I will remember the shop name. Then I will tell my friends. I am a good rememberer. I always remember the numbers where we park our car. Everytime we go shopping, I tell momma and daddy where our car is.

Rachel

Charmaine

Misha

I will visit you on weekend. Momma says I can only visit on weekends.

I also bought a new trick on Sunday. It is also five ringgit. I will show you next time.

Now I am going to bring it to my gym at Kidsport for show and tell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kimberly,how are you? sorry but you can't come and visit me because I live in Hong Kong. But, if you come to Hong Kong, please tell me so we can meet up. Also, if I go to Malaysia can I come and visit you? And, could you tell me where is the trick shop in One Utama?

All about Kimberly said...

Hi Misha.

I mean, visit your blog.

Not "visit" visit.

and thank you for visitng my blog

yes, I like to meet you when I go to Hong Kong Disneyland

and I love you to come Malaysia meet me.

and I tell you the trick shop when I go again and read the name okay?

Rachel said...

can u show us how u do the trick? I am excited.

Anonymous said...

hi kimberly, i am jia shuen. thank you for visiting my blog and i certainly would love to be your friend.

hope we can meet one day.